PARKSIDE SPA & SAUNA
Looking for more information about our Day Spa?
Check out the list of frequently asked questions below for some quick answers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please get in touch with us.
All guests are required to deposit a government photo ID at the front desk in exchange for a locker key.
Admission does not include any spa services or other purchases inside.
There is no re-entry. You will not be able to re-enter once you exit the premises. No exceptions.
There are no admission discounts of any kind, unless otherwise noted. This includes Student/Military discount, Senior discount, and Groupon.
Parkside Spa reserves the right to deny entrance to any persons with a contagious illness, skin conditions, or any conditions that make others uncomfortable and/or question Health Code regulations and cleanliness.
Parkside Spa reserves the right to ask customers to leave should they exhibit any form of inappropriate activity, unruly behavior, sexual misconduct, stalking, discrimination, physical violence, profanity, or verbal harassment towards other guests and/or employees.
No alcohol or outside food/drinks are allowed.
Inappropriate, hazardous, and/or illegal materials are prohibited.
Parkside Spa & Sauna is a smoke-free environment. This includes cigarettes and/or vaping.
Customers under the influence of alcohol will be denied admission.
Children under the age of 12 are not permitted during regular business days.
Minors 17 and under are admitted only when accompanied by a same sex guardian.
Guardians must sign the waiver form at the front desk. Seniors are also required to sign the waiver form.
Elderly persons or persons with heart complications, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or on heavy medication will not be permitted in high temperature areas (wet/dry) without medical consultation and approval.
Keep an eye on your personal property at all times. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
Lost and found items will only be held for 30 days.
Parkside Spa gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards and any admission or service pass packages.
Prepaid Parkside Spa gift cards must be picked up within six months of their order date.
Members are not permitted without a membership card and ID.
If a locker key is lost, there will be a $25.00 fee charged for each key.
Credit card minimum in store is $10. To use less than $10, there will be a $0.50 charge.
All guests must respect the communal spa culture and return all towels and uniforms to the laundry bins.
Please throw out your used items and trash.
Please adhere to quiet signs around the facility to ensure a relaxing experience for all guests.
Cell phone usage in the locker and bathing area is not permitted to ensure comfort and privacy of our guests.
SANITARY, LOCKER & BATHING AREA RULES
Parkside Spa & Sauna uniforms must be worn at all times in the common areas.
Non-Parkside spa sleepwear, towels, blankets, and pillows are prohibited.
Keep your shoes in your locker. Outside footwear will not be permitted in the spa.
Bathing suits and clothing are not allowed in the bathing area.
All guests must shower before and after using the baths.
All guests, including transgender guests, have the right to access the spa in a manner consistent with their gender identity and gender expression.
We expect all members, regardless of gender identity, to show respect for others so that all members may have a peaceful and pleasant experience
By entering into the premises of PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA located at 4371 John Marr Drive, Annandale, VA 22003
1. I am aware that spa activities involve risks, dangers, and hazards which can result in serious personal injury or even death. I acknowledge, agree, and stipulate that I knowingly and voluntarily assume and accept all known and unknown risks, dangers, and hazards at my sole cost and responsibility.
2. I acknowledge, agree, and stipulate that I will take full legal responsibility of all accompanying minors, elders, and/or any persons who are unable to take care of themselves by maintaining close and hands-on supervision of them at all times.
3.If a customer causes, creates, or contributes to any mess, clutter, untidiness, disorder, litter, vomit, and/or discharge in any part of the premises of PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA including the parking lot shall be fully responsible for paying the cleaning fee solely determined by the management of PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA in its sole discretion and for the minimum amount of $50.00.
4.I acknowledge, agree, and stipulate that PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA, LLC, a Virginia Limited Liability Company, and its officers, directors, managers, members, employees, agents, representatives, and affiliates (collectively referred to “PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA”) has its sole and discretionary rights to: (1) deny my entry into the premises of PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA; (2) demand my immediate departure from the premises of PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA for a cause solely determined by PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA; and (3) restrict the use of any part of the premises of PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA.
5. I acknowledge, agree, and stipulate that I will abide by all known and unknown rules and regulations solely determined by PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA whether in writing or by verbal.
6. I acknowledge, agree, and stipulate that I will not interfere with or harass other guests, members, and customers at all times.
7. I acknowledge, agree, and stipulate that I will not enter into any spa facility if I consumed alcohol.
8. I here by irrevocably and unconditionally waive, disclaim, release, acquit, and forever discharge PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA of and from any and all Claims and Damages of any kind whatso ever against PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA.
9. I acknowledge, agree, and stipulate that this Waiver, Disclaimer, and Release set forth above is a board, general and unconditional Waiver, Disclaimer, and Release that should be liberally construed in favor of PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA and by virtue of same, I do and intend to give up any and all Claims, Damages, costs, right or remedies I may have against PARKSIDE SPA AND SAUNA.
10. I acknowledge, agree, and stipulate that I freely, voluntarily, of my own free will and accord, enter into this WAIVER, DISCLAIMER, AND RELEASE OF CLAIM.
11. I acknowledge, agree, and stipulate that I have had an opportunity to review this WAIVER, DISCLAIMER, AND RELEASE OF CLAIM by and through my attorney or legal counsel of my choice to review it. Otherwise, I have read and understood all terms and conditions in this WAIVER, DISCLAIMER, AND RELEASE OF CLAIM and I have declined to have my attorney or legal counsel to review this WAIVER, DISCLAIMER, AND RELEASE OF CLAIM.
Still have questions? We’ll be happy to help.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
By entering and making purchases at Parkside Spa and Sauna, you are agreeing to uphold all rules and policies.
Parkside Spa & Sauna reserves the right to change, amend, modify all or any part of its policies at anytime without notice.
Guests must adhere to all spa policies or will face immediate dismissal from the premises without a refund and banned permanently.